Friday, April 23, 2004

 
Denny at his desk in Falluja

Hi. I’m Denny and I’m looking for that someone special when I return from Iraq. Don’t let the calendar girl fool ya. I’m a sensible man and I’m realistic about looks. As long as you don’t weigh more than 110 pounds it’s all good. My favorite movies are Anger Management, Patton, and Police Academy 3. My favorite TV show of all time is Facts of Life. My favorite episode is when Mrs. Garret takes Tootie to the Jermaine Jackson Concert. Remember that one? Hobbies? Hmm..I used to like long walks on the beach, but being in the desert outside of Falluja kind of ruined it for me. Now I really like playing UNO. If you think you’re that special someone, like playing UNO and watching reruns of The Facts of Life, I would love to hear from you. They say I can come home in three weeks. Will you be waiting for me?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?