Thursday, September 30, 2004

 
Typically Unusual events @:
Sting/Annie Lenox Concert at the Hollywood Bowl last night.

1.Annie Lenox looked suspiciously like Sting’s wife
2.The actual age of a British rock star is proportionate to the number of talented Black back up singers you have covering for your strained voice.
3.Sting is NOT the Police
4.Raising money for Cancer is not why people go to rock concerts
5.British rock stars reminding Americans to vote is not why people go to rock concerts
6.Cheers to the person sitting next to me whose inner monologue went something like, “I don’t know this song, so I’ll proceed to talk loudly and disturb everyone around me. Who haven’t I called on my cell phone?”
7.The only time the crowd got on its feet was during the Sting’s Car Commercial song.
8.No pot smoking. None.
9.$35 parking lots were completely packed.
10.Full Moon. No fights.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?