Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 
Mildred leaves the country.....

Rex,

Glad the trip to Louisiana worked out! Give my best to Artist. He really helped me out of a jam in Vancouver last year with the kidnapping and the midget thing. As for me, I’m thinking of leaving the country again. It all depends on whether the Red Sox can beat the Yankees at home. If not, I’m outta here for sure by Friday.

Right now it’s a toss up between Belize and Beirut. I like the way both come off the tongue and my Hyatt points will work nicely at both. As far as the Middle East goes, the Hyatt in Kuwait City can’t be beat. But these days, nothing really surprises me. I mean…look at the Red Sox for Christ sakes!

I’ll keep you posted. I hear the night club scene in Beirut is pretty hot right now. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

xoxoxox

Mildred



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?