Monday, December 13, 2004

 

Mildred debunks the accusations of Cash Frock..

Rex,

I don't know what you've heard from Cash, but I want to make it perfectly clear:

I did not poison Arafat!

As a woman, it's nearly impossible to get past Arafat's bodyguards and advisors. Poison man had no problem and from the intelligence I have gathered, has switched locations once again. If anything, I failed to save him. For that I am still drinking.

On a positive note, last week I saved Miss USA from a poisoned dish of dim sum fried shrimp. Though Poison Man had no problem "passing" as a Chinese Communist Beauty Pageant official here in Sanya, Miss USA is still alive. (did I mention she got third place?) Unfortunately, I couldn't capture the Poison Man bastard. My orders were only "preventative."

I'm sad after reading the London Times this morning about what happened in Columbus, Ohio during the Damageplan concert. I can say that Poison Man prompted the killing spree. But that's all I can reveal at this point. I fear he's still in the U.S. and coming your way. Though he's due a trip to Culver City, Poison Man hasn't been West of the Mississippi since the Tupac shooting in Vegas.

Other sources indicate he's headed for Croatia. I have my doubts...

I'll give you more intelligence once I clear it with the boss. Because of what transpired I might make a quick stay of it in Sanya and join you before the New Year.

Promise this my dear Rex - We stay at the Forama Hotel at least one night?

Counting the days,

Mildred.,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?