Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

Rex attempts to quantify…


Mildred

As you may or may not know, the strip club market in LA is officially over saturated. Yesterday I saw an ad that read:

"Electric Dream Boat: 30% longer couch dances on Sundays with coupon."

My curiosity got the best of me. After a few rum and cokes at Apple Bees, I stumbled across the street to the Electric Dream Boat to quantify the suspicious 30% couch figure. From the moment I walked in (it was Century City so no surprise here) money began floating out of my pocket. Within twenty minutes, the bouncer rejected my coupon, I was knocked up for a $30 dollar cruise ship drink, and Amber the stripper "lost" my debit card. Going to an Apple Bees before a strip club in Century City is just asking for it.

Are there strip clubs in China? How's the hotel? Look forward to seeing you in LA. Have you heard from Cash?

Rex.

Comments:
I went to a strip club here in LA called Crazy Girls

turns out the name was accurate - it was a bunch of women rocking back and forth in puddles of their own urine - I suppose some people are into that sort of thing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?