Friday, January 07, 2005

 

Cash takes up Boeing Corporate Watchdog Gig to pay capital gains tax on google stock...

Mildred,

In my first week, I ended up blowing my entire month's expense account on Inglewood strippers and over-priced Champagne. Though I suspect it was sparkling wine and my boss continues to write my name in pencil, it was worth it.

If I'm going to budget for missile defense weapons, I need to bond with my co-workers sooner rather than later. Hell, even two females were cohered into going out with us. Incredibly by the grace of god, no one was arrested.

What can I say. It pays the taxes for now and it appears that at least half my office mates tolerate me to my face. The other half suspect I work for the CIA given my ability to take them out and blow large amounts of money.

Little do they know. Look forward to your seeing you soon…

Cash..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?