Friday, January 28, 2005

 

The letter Q offers outs a plea to all literates...

"The first rule of Nanny Cam: You don't talk about Nanny Cam….The second rule of Nanny Cam: You don't talk about Nanny Cam.."
- Mildred-

A word from our sponsors..

Hi blog surfers. Let me take a small moment of your time to introduce myself. I'm the letter Q. I live on page 91 of an unabridged Jane Austin novella in the basement of the downtown Canton Ohio library.

The only way my life will officially expire is rather daunting. I must be looked up and read by card-carrying library patrons 47 times. So far, I've been read seven (7) times and stuck in this freakin' excuse for a cultural institution since 1957.

But I've lived a full life. I persevered through the cold war, JFK and the Cuban missile crisis. I've lived through Olive Stone movies about the cold war, JFK and the Cuban Missile Crisis. I've lived through black and white TV, plasma TV and cable TV (Not to mention Satellite). Please don't idly stand by and watch my nemesis, the television, prevent me from going quiet into the gentle night. Please help me…I'm the letter Q..I live on page 91. It's Emma. The one with the coffee ring on the front. Read me why don't ya. Give me a freakin' chance. Jane Austin's really not that bad. Canton Ohio's really not that bad either. Stop by some time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?