Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Cash thows Mildred a Bone...

Mildred,

If there's one thing you should know about me it's this:

I often misspell the word "sincerly."

I'm lazy in the brain like that...

I tend to spell it:

"S I N C E R L Y"

The Correct spelling is:


S I N C E R E L Y


According to the Webster's New World Dictionary the definition is:

Not feigned or affected; genuine: sincere indignation. Being without hypocrisy or pretense; true: a sincere friend. Archaic. Pure; unadulterated.

Can I be truly sincere if I consciously misspell the word "Sincerly"?

Damn I did it again…

I feel like a hypocrite.

Do you get my dilemma?

Today, Lucien Freud's nude portrait of Kate Moss sold for $7.29 million dollars.

North Korea says they have nuclear weapons.

I don't know what either really means...

Lost in a void called LA...

Cash

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?