Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Cash turns down American Express...

Mildred,

Can Michael Jackson be the John Gotti of child molestation, the Teflon Don of Pedophilia?

Which reminds me…

I got an offer from American Express in the mail. They tell me if I sign up, Delta Airlines will give me 15,000 Delta Miles, bringing my total miles to 27,558 (how do they know my balance?). With 27,558 I would be eligible for a domestic round trip flight.

On the brochure for the offer it reads, "Where to Cash Frock? "You can travel anytime anywhere, because on Delta there are no blackout dates." So I flip through the brochure to the footnotes and in fine print it says, "Although Sky miles program blackout dates have been eliminated, Award seat available is limited and seats may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Especially during peak travel periods. Blackout dates may apply and are defined by individual partner carrier."

Well enough about me and my real-life version of truth posing as semantical bullshit...

How's the roommate? New assignment yet? Hope you can get out here soon while all the TV producers are still on vacation.

Affectionately,

Cash Frock

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?