Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Mildred fears her cover is blown...







Cash,

When you're trying to weed out terrorism there's nothing worse than running into these guys at the Kingsluxury Inn. It turns out that starting this week, FOX media is using the hotel for their annual corporate boondoggle.

Based on what I've seen so far, all they do at these events is drink tequila and put on self-gratifying power point presentations. The middle one tends to slobber a lot and can't stop yapping about the recent popularity of woman's golf. Of course that might be the tequila talking.

I told them I'm covering the ATP Tennis Championships in Cincinnati, but with all the Wimbledon TV coverage this weekend, I think they're a getting a little suspicious. Might be time to move on before I blow my cover...

Hope you're well..

Mildred

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?