Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

Cash jumps on the first flight to London

Mildred,

Heard the news on BBC radio this morning. I’m assuming Boss has you in London by now. I’ll try and get the first flight out of L.A. this afternoon. I’d like to fly into Heathrow if all possible.

We went to Lucha Va-Voom last night in Downey. Burlesque + Mexican Wrestling = Magic. Basically, it's the new entertainment phenomenon that combines classic Mexican masked wrestling with the antics of rowdy, randy Rumberas (burlesque girls). Bobcat Goldwait warmed up the crowd with 10 minutes of stand up. Then it was on to the main event: masked Mexican midget wrestling. I nodded out after the third round and ended up taking a limo back to the Furama hotel with Goldwait around 1AM. Bob was pretty beat, and went to bed after a quick night cap in the lobby.

Anyhow, need to book a flight. See you in London.

All my love,

Cash Frock

ps
Does the bombing makes Ms Miller a little more prone to squealing? I'm keeping my fingers crossed and thinking of you.

Comments:
This just in:

Organic vitamins MIGHT be better than synthetic ones ... I'll keep you posted...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?