Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Cash reflects on Leeds...



Mildred,

Here's where I've been staying in Leeds while rounding up bomb suspects. I wasn't in London but for a few short hours. So sorry we missed each other.
The Merrion hotel is decent though it doesn't get HBO and the sprinklers kick on at 5 AM and wake me every freakin' morning. Generally speaking, Leeds resembles any typical Archie Bunker river city in the U.S.(take away the soccer and tea). If you mentioned either tea or soccer in the U.S. under certain conditions, you're bound to get a beating.

Watched a show last night on Serial Killers and Jack the Ripper, proceeded by a show called "Fight for Fame." I'm not sure if they were related, but both held my attention enough to tolerate the commercials.

I'll try and look into Tahiti flights tonight.

Love,
Cash Frock

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?