Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

Wie dominates the conversation...


Cash,

Sorry to hear about Iraq. Being caught in a sand storm can be emotionally draining. Hopefully the air will clear by tomorrow. I know what you mean about the over abundance of SUVs on that base. Before a poppy seed burn in Pakistan last March, I ended up playing poker all night with a small unit of soldiers from Oklahoma in the back of an Escalade for seven hours straight.

Off the subject, I got a call from football anchor Chris Collingsworth last night. At first I thought he had a crush on me. Instead, when ever he calls he just wants to go on and on about that Korean amateur golfer, Michelle Wie. According to Chris, Wei did an appearance on David Letterman last night. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it)I couldn’t share in Chris’s enthusiasm. The only TV in Tahiti right now is BBC America and Golden Girl Reruns with German subtitles.

Keep me posted and hang in there. I’ll call when I return to the states. I’ll be leaving on Friday.

Love,
Mildred

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?