Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Just wait til' YOU have kids...

Cash,
Mary Coldasac is on assignment with me in Galveston to help out with the counter intelligence investigation. In short, the trip has been productive. This morning we found hard evidence that both Rita and Katrina were man made. We were also able to confirm Al Qaeda's role in stealing a weather control device from a Russian lab in Afghanistan back in 1991.

For now, we’re staked out at a near deserted downtown Marriot. They've managed to even keep the kitchen’s open, which really improves the quality of life during the research phase of the investigation.

If there's a sore spot to the assignment, it's been enduring Mary’s comments every morning at breakfast. Nearly everything I say positive about my personal life is reciprocated with the phrase, “well, wait till you have kids.” I’m tempted to lie and say I have kids just to shut her up.

I’ll be flying out tomorrow. Keep me posted on your next assignment.

Love,
Mildred

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?