Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

Mildred tends to Kate Moss through her lastest ordeal...


Cash,

Since the cocaine pictures hit, Kate Moss has been sinking into a sleep and sunlight deprived depression.

Monday she called from a pay phone in Culver City, begging me to take care of her. When I found her at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood Hills, she was locked in the room with the shades drawn, laying in the fetal position listening to cheap remakes of Edith Piaf.

Around 7PM last night I was able to coherence her into an Old Navy sweat suit for a therapeutic walk down Sunset for Sushi. Despite the all you can eat sashimi and a brisk walk around the block, she wouldn’t utter a damn word, all the while refusing to take that stupid IPOD out of her ears.

Paris Hilton stopped by this morning to offer condolences and a basket of scones. To save face, I lied and told her Kate was in the shower. For this, she is grateful.

On my way to LAX last night her mood had improved considerably, even asking if she could appear at a Hurricane Rita benefit in Galveston. I told her the area is evacuated, but maybe next week she could try and muster an appearance (given she’s not too shaky).

Maybe she's a lost cause, but she’s MY lost cause.

I leave for Galveston tonight. Wish me luck.

Mildred

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?