Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Cash almost gets stuck with the bill....


Mil,
Todd Grossman, our distinguished colleague, decided to stick me with the bar bill while on assignment in St. Mathews Kentucky last weekend.

All I mentioned was an intelligence report from BOSS stating that Harriet Miers was going to turn down the supreme court nomination this week. Next thing I know he starts hollering, "I'll be damned if I'm going be stuck down in Texas for another three years doing security surveillance for one of Bush's cronies..."

When I got back from the men's room he was gone. Luckily the bar tender had his back to me so I was able to slip out the back door.

I guess this job ain't for everyone. Especially when you have to mess with Texas...

Cash...
ps..
If you mispell "sincerely," are you still being sincere?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?